with ThinkVision monitors
Making big decisions needs clarity of vision
In your industry, there’s no room for error when running complex calculations. Will your people make big breakthroughs and spot the crucial details ahead of the rest?
Data-driven work can be complicated for hybrid teams to manage collaboratively – important details can be overlooked or miscommunicated if there isn’t clear videoconferencing and information on screen, but data security is also a paramount concern.
Running in-depth analysis needs a lot of screen real-estate. Your teams need high resolution displays with easy connectivity, so they can easily collaborate, share high quality video calls and visualizations. They need to quickly find the answers they’re looking for, while also needing to protect sensitive financial information.
How can the ThinkVision range augment data-driven work?
ThinkVision: recommended for finance and informatics
Serious data analysis calls for a monitor with crystal clear resolution. For exceptional image quality and a specification that meets your industry’s needs, we recommend –
Panoramic analysis, for the ultimate professional
Balance more complex calculations than most ever see – at once. All with this top-of-the-range display.
- 39.7”, curved screen and 5120x2160 WUHD resolution
- Dual screen experience from one monitor, with True Split
- Switch easily between different sources with eKVM
- Highspeed multitasking with TBT4
- USB-C World’s first monitor to simplify security by supporting Intel vPro
Multitasking, without the compromise
Switch between tricky tasks without missing a single detail, with this vast, crystal-clear display.
- 34”, WQHD screen
- Highspeed data access and easier multi-device work with integrated docking Dual screen experience from one monitor, with True Split
- Easy switching between sources with eKVM
- Single cable, multi-source display and daisy-chaining technology
Control and security for multi-display work
Create your ideal set-up, with multiple monitors and devices. All while keeping sensitive data safe.
- 27-inch, QHD resolution, four-side borderless monitor
- Full Docking: USB-C and RJ45 for highspeed data, video and network transfer
- Easy daisy-chaining, to expand your view across several displays
- Smart Power feature & power delivery up to 100 Watt
Bring new clarity to complex projects
Make light work of complex tasks and important calls, with accurate colors and superb resolution.
- VESA Display HDR 400™ support
- 100% sRGB, 99,5% Adobe RGB and 99% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 4K screen and top-of-the-line built-in speakers
- Thunderbolt™ 4 for multi-screen connectivity
- Modular camera support for wide-view 1080p camera and noise-cancelling mics
Accelerate your analysis with Lenovo Workstations
How can you stay at the forefront of data-driven work, in a hybrid world? It’ll take a unique blend of high-performance PCs, software and services. Explore how Lenovo Workstations can help you lead the way with data science and AI.
Join LenovoPRO store for small and midsize businesses for free to get exclusive offers, advanced support, and simple IT management.
Lenovo has a worldwide service provider and partner network, ready to help you solve your IT challenges.