learning, with ThinkVision monitors
Today’s top students need more clarity than ever
From the first day of school to post-graduate work, learning spaces have changed forever. How can your institution give students the support they need, fusing teaching styles without confusion?
For students, it can be challenging to remain focused, no matter where they’re learning, whatever level they’re studying. Hybrid classrooms can make it difficult to create interaction and lead attention-grabbing lessons, but that engagement is vital for breaking through the barriers of remote collaboration and screen fatigue.
At every age, wherever they’re working, students need screens that are comfortable to focus on, which don’t add clutter to their workspace. Their devices should be intuitive – like touchscreen – without external accessories that can be easily lost, stolen or broken. And, for lessons involving complex imagery, students need a high-resolution display so they can see fine detail in crystal clarity.
How does the ThinkVision range enhance learning experiences?
ThinkVision: recommended for education
Educators and students need monitors that enhance their focus. Explore our recommendations for productive hybrid learning, in your environment.
What to choose for schools
School work, given the clarity it deserves
Give school students the space to get the detail right, with ultra-high definition, affordable display.
- 27” QHD screen
- 3-side Near Edgeless display
- One cable for power, data, video and audio
- Integrated phone holder
Bring new life to hybrid lessons
Make blended, online and in-person learning more fun for school students, with easier collaboration.
- Integrated 2MP Full-HD camera
- Dual array microphones and stereo speakers
- Smart face-tracking to focus on speaker
- Secured with IR camera and Windows Hello login
Intuitive tools for young creators
Help hands-on school students draw, edit and explore new learning apps, without tricky interfaces.
- Up to 10 touch points control different screen areas simultaneously
- 23.8”, anti-glare screen
- Docking monitor to control desktops, laptops, tablets and phones from one place
- Extensive tilt range for the perfect angle
What to choose for labs and universities
Panoramic learning for advanced students
Bring premium visuals to university students and computer labs, making big-picture work easier.
- 34.14” curved screen
- Extreme color accuracy
- eKVM: control and instantly switch between two sources from the same monitor
- Eye-saving technology for extended study
Creativity and control for university students
When accuracy matters, give university students the detailed display and versatile connectivity they need.
- QHD resolution and anti-glare screen
- Extreme color accuracy
- Phone holder for multi-device work
- ThinkColor software for advanced display adjustments
- Full Docking: USB-C and RJ45 for highspeed data, video and network transfer
Intricate study, made simple
Studying text or imagery at a university level, enhanced by extreme resolution and rapid collaboration.
- 31.5” display with UHD resolution
- Multi connectivity options for easy collaboration
- Ethernet signals for faster working
- Switch between PCs in an instant
A new standard in content creation
Support university students of design, architecture or photography with accurate colors and superb resolution.
- VESA Display HDR 400™ support
- 4K screen and top-of-the-line built-in speakers
- Thunderbolt™ 4 for multi-screen connectivity
- Especially eco-friendly, with ENERGY STAR rating 8
For educators at the cutting edge
Help film editors and engineers of the future hone their skills in the computer lab, with visuals as fine-tuned as their craft.
- Darker darks and brighter brights
- 27” 4K screen
- HDR 1000 imaging technology
- Color gamuts of 99.5% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB, 100% BT.790 and 73% BT.2020
- New Mini LED technology
Complete the learning experience for every student with Lenovo Education solutions
What more does it take to help students and teachers connect, collaborate and engage from anywhere? A unique blend of hardware, software and educational services. Explore Lenovo Education solutions for every age.
Learn more about Lenovo ThinkVision monitors and discover exclusive offers, and optional services like simple IT management.
Lenovo has a worldwide service provider and partner network, ready to help you solve your IT challenges.
If you have any questions about our products or services, or would like to speak to a Lenovo specialist, we’re here to help.