Safeguard your computers with Lenovo’s proprietary ThinkVantage® security and protection tools, available on Lenovo tablet PCs, laptops, convertibles, and desktop computers:
- Keep important student records and data safe with SecureDoc, a centralized management framework for self-encrypting hard drives certified to the ultrasecure OPAL standard by the Trusted Computing Group, the same working group responsible for the TPM standard. Secure encryption for any need – in or out of the classroom.
- Keep school systems secure from unauthorized access or tampering with robust endpoint security. Sophos malware solutions, brought to you by Lenovo, wrap virus and malware protection into one tool along with advanced firewall, encryption, and application controls.
- Combat loss and theft with Computrace® theft-management solutions created by Absolute® Software and brought to you by Lenovo. Remotely delete data in an emergency, wipe a disk drive clean before reissuing a PC and use forensic tools to identify files accessed on a stolen PC. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology works with Computrace software to deactivate stolen or lost PCs remotely and track the movement of a stolen device.
- Enforce robust authentication with fingerprint readers that can speed up and simplify credential checks and provide a more secure alternative to passwords. Fingerprint readers also make integrated disk drive encryption – and recovery – accessible with a simple finger swipe.
ThinkVantage Technology also significantly reduces your school’s IT costs while ramping up security and protection with these ThinkVantage solutions, exclusive to Lenovo:
- Centralize network management and user authentication for wired and Wi-Fi networks and applications with Client Security Solution.
- Prevent expensive drive failures with Active Protection System, minimizing drive damages due to falls.
- Develop green asset disposal strategies that guarantee sensitive information never leaves your control with Secure Data Disposal Secure Data Disposal.