Streamline processes with the most
advanced collaboration tools.
Healthcare is gearing up for a more collaborative future. The global clinical communication and collaboration market is expected to exceed $5B by 2027.1 Video collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams with Windows 11 are the second largest investment area for IT.2
With all that investment, it’s crucial for CIOs and their stakeholders to plan effectively for a seamless, smart collaboration experience that will deliver the best experience for all.
Make the most of smart collaboration tools.
Nearly nine in 10 physicians see the benefits of using digital health tools with their patients.3 So it’s not a matter of selling the idea of smart tools. It’s a matter of ensuring those tools are smarter for all users and the IT teams supporting them.
Evaluate the intelligence of your collaboration tools.
Do you know how smart your collaboration tools are? Do you know how smart they could be?
As you evaluate your collaboration toolkit, ask yourself:
- How can technology enable interprofessional collaboration?
- Are there ways to make virtual visits more engaging for patients and clinicians?
- How secure are your communications? How are you proactively managing security for remote and hybrid workers?
- What accommodations do healthcare facilities need to make for virtual communications?
- As your organization prepares for a more collaborative future, are “as-a-service” models a good fit?
Find answers to these questions, and perhaps some you haven’t even thought of yet, in our healthcare guide to smart collaboration.