Designers need to work with uncompromising accuracy
Engineers and architects can’t work accurately with hazy renderings, inexact colors or clunky device switches. Without a high standard of display your people can struggle to deliver ambitious ideas in precise detail, while losing time and productivity as they’re held back by poor connectivity.
Mastering new tech, from VR to 3D printing, puts industry leaders ahead of the rest. But it requires working with heavy workload applications, complex renders and visualizations and a wide range of devices.
Your designers need razor-sharp resolution and a high refresh rate to optimize their BIM and CAD imagery, with fluid animations and a color gamut that’s true-to-life. They need a large enough display that they can immerse themselves in their layouts, which is easy on the eyes, even late at night.
How can the Lenovo ThinkVision range help to realize ambitious projects?
ThinkVision: recommended for AEC
Architects, designers and engineers need monitors that meet their exacting standards. For exceptional image quality and a specification that meets your industry’s needs, we recommend –
The next in 3D immersion
The Lenovo ThinkVision 27 3D brings all content to life in immersive 3D without any glasses for extreme convenience.
- 27” glasses-free, 2D/3D hybrid monitor
- 99% DCI-P3 and Adobe sRGB color coverage for creating the most color-accurate content in 3D
- No extra computing power for 3D
Maestro of color, contrast, and sustainability
A go-to for graphic design and video creation, the Lenovo ThinkVision P27pz-30 / P32pz-30 is the world’s 1st USB4 Mini-LED docking monitor.
- 27”/ 31.5” 4K Mini-LED screen
- Excellent color coverage (99% Adobe RGB, 98% DCI-P3)
- HDR 1000 imaging technology
- USB4 docking with up to 140W power delivery
Intricate detail, made effortless
CAD or drawing-app work meets its match, with extreme resolution and easy collaboration.
- 31.5” display with UHD resolution
- Multi connectivity options for easy collaboration
- Ethernet signals for faster working
- Switch between PCs in an instant
Stunning visuals for exceptional talent
Support architects and engineers with accurate colors and superb resolution.
- VESA Display HDR 400™ support
- 4K screen and top-of-the-line built-in speakers
- Thunderbolt™ 4 for multi-screen connectivity
- Especially eco-friendly, with ENERGY STAR rating 8
Enhance your designs with Lenovo Workstations
What more do your architects or engineers need to take their work to a new level? A unique blend of high-performance PCs, software and services. Explore how Lenovo Workstations can enable smarter design solutions for your business.
Learn more about Lenovo ThinkVision monitors and discover exclusive offers, and optional services like simple IT management.
Lenovo has a worldwide service provider and partner network, ready to help you solve your IT challenges.