Deploy Modern Device Technology
Today's modern workplace comprises users in different job roles who have distinctive technology requirements. So, businesses must ensure that each user is equipped with devices that complement their job roles for maximum productivity.
Discover how our modern device technology solutions can drive your productivity.More about Modern Device Technology solutions
Create anywhere inspiration strikes with Office Home & Business 2019
Providing a flexible work environment is another way to get the most from the modern workforce. As the number of workers who are working remotely grows, so do an organization’s tech needs.
With smart assistance features built in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you can easily personalize, polish, and share whenever inspiration strikes-even offline.Learn more
Collaborating Remotely with Smarter Technologies
Be as productive and connected. Anywhere, everywhere.
Technology enables most companies to keep their business operational during disruptive times. Remote working and distance learning can be seamless and engaging for your users. It is more important than ever that you embrace smarter technology to maintain your employees’ productivity. Learn how we can help you future-proof your operations against unexpected interruptions for improved productivity.Discover Remote Working Deals
Services that enhance your IT experience
No matter where you work, Lenovo Premier Support gives you direct access to elite engineers who solve your case from end to end, with comprehensive hardware and software support 24x7x365. Enjoy uninterrupted productivity with Lenovo Premier Support.
- Onshore advanced technical support1,
weekdays from 8:30am - 6:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Single point of contact for simplified end-to-end case management
- Next business day onsite labor2 and parts prioritization
- Reporting suite is available quarterly to measure and evaluate service levels and more
- Comprehensive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software and hardware support
1 Not available in all countries.
2 Post completion of phone-based troubleshooting pre 3 pm local time.
At Lenovo, we offer a broad portfolio of services that can make your IT operations run smoother - and enhance your bottom line. These include:
- Warranty & Protection: Keep PCs, tablets, servers, and other devices up/running with flexible support options
- Configuration Services: Ensure accurate PC configuration and security from day one
- Deployment Services: Systematize and automate labor-intensive, manual IT tasks
- Hardware Services: Benefit from hardware-specific expertise and support
- Financial Services: Leverage custom lease solutions to preserve cash flow, increase purchasing power, and reduce total cost of ownership.
Upgrade To Our Newest Models
Fret not, check out the value of your old computing devices with
Lenovo's trade-in program
How It Works
- 1 Get a quick appraisal of the trade-in value of your IT assets
- 2 Request for callback for assistance (Official quotation or asset pickup)
- 3 Lenovo collects and processes assets including data destruction. We will send upon certified and final appraisal reports upon completion for customer approval.
- 4 Receive a cash payout for final appraised value
How It Works
Submit For Trade-In
Kindly complete the form and one of our Lenovo specialists will be in touch very soon.
Customer Responsibilities: Whilst engaging in the program, we request you abide by the following: Accurately describe the equipment type, model and condition to the Lenovo team. If your current devices are beyond the end of their useful life, they may not be worth a high trade-in value.
We have received your details and will be in touch shortly.
Quotes indicated in calculation are applied to assets picked up before 31 March 2021. For assets requiring pick up at a later date, please have us call you back for a customized quotation. Alternatively, please visit this site closer to desired pickup date.
Nett buyback rates are subject to minimum of 20 CPUs / notebooks processed in a single trip to customer location. For pick ups with asset quantities falling under MOQ, a services loading fee of US$ 150 is chargeable to customer which can be offset against buyback payout.
Nett buyback rates are subject to handover of assets that are bootable to POST level, and handed over with AC adapter and all system components still installed in assets (eg HDD and RAM etc). Assets just have to be bootable to POST level, without the need to pass the POST test. If afore-mentioned conditions are met, no other devaluation will be applied for cosmetic or functional defects.Click for more information on POST test
POST, short for Power On Self Test, is the initial set of diagnostic tests performed by the computer right after it's powered on.
Click for devaluation grid of missing or loose items
- It is the first step of the boot sequence. It doesn't matter if you've just restarted your computer or if you've just powered it on for the first time in days; the POST is going to run, regardless.
- POST doesn't rely on any specific operating system. In fact, there doesn't even need to be an OS installed on a hard drive for the POST to run. This is because the test is handled by the system's BIOS, not any installed software.
- A Power On Self Test checks that basic system devices are present and working properly, like the keyboard and other peripheral devices, and other hardware elements like the processor, storage devices, and memory
Devaluation Item Devaluation Amount
(Max is zero buyback value)
Inability to boot up to POST level Full devaluation ie zero buyback value Missing AC adapter US$ 20 Missing battery US$ 28 Missing RAM US$ 20 Missing HDD / SSD US $28 Devaluation for loose components
(eg RAM, HDD / SSD, keyboard with loose or missing keys)
- Nett buyback rates includes the following services:
- Asset pickup from single location at customer site in metro cities. Additional logistics surcharges apply for pickup from non-metro cities. Excludes dismantling or moving from user desk.
- Asset processing including detag and inventorization.
- Offsite data destruction via 3-pass offsite data wipe. HDD with failed wipes will be physically destroyed via drilling / shredding at no additional charge.
- Green processing (resale or recycle) in accordance to local and international law and green regulations.
Trade-in models cover commercial PC / notebook models of all major brands. White boxes are not eligible for offerClick for list of accepted brands
Major brands accepted at
100% buyback price
Dell HP Lenovo Toshiba Acer Minor brands subject to 20% devaluation
(ie 80% buyback price)
Fujitsu Asus Samsung LG
Payout for trade-in assets is upon completion of asset processing. Turnaround is estimated as 2 months
- Month 1: Data processing, verification and reporting including data destruction certification
- Month 2: Payout processing via interbank transfer to customer based on customer-issued invoice
- What is the Lenovo Trade-In Program? The Lenovo Trade-In Program is part of our commitment to minimizing the impact our products have on the environment. It offers you a way to dispose of your electronic equipment responsibly by reusing or recycling qualifying devices.
- What devices are eligible for the Lenovo Trade-In Program? Any Lenovo or non-Lenovo major branded PC device (CPUs and laptops only) on Intel processors would be eligible for trade-in.
- How do I know if my device qualifies for trading in? If your device configuration does not appear or is not listed using the search function on this page, it does not qualify for our trade-in program.
- Why should I use the Lenovo Trade-In Program? By participating in the Lenovo Trade-In Program, you are processing your asset and data securely and helping the environment by extending the useful life of products that have value in the secondary electronics market. As an added benefit, if your product qualifies for reuse - meaning it has monetary value - you'll receive payment equivalent to its fair market value in the form of cash payout.
- What happens if my disposal assets do not qualify for monetary value in Lenovo's Trade-In Program? The Lenovo team will provide a quotation service fee for asset pickup, data destruction and asset processing; so you can still play a part towards environment conservation.