How much time does it take to provision and set up a new PC for a user? How do you migrate end-user information to their new device?
If you are deploying large numbers of new devices, Lenovo’s Advanced Deployment Services (ADS) provide a low-cost alternative to outsourcing deployment, or consuming hours of internal IT time. Take the heavy lifting out of your PC deployments with a customizable self-install wizard that enables final configuration steps to be performed by end users instead of a technician. The user launches a setup wizard, answers a handful of easy questions, and in minutes the system is customized.
It can automate tasks from joining domains or creating user and email accounts to setting up printers, applying regional settings, installing apps and migrating data. Allow users to select which applications to install, or determine it automatically based on the user’s member group in Active Directory, or the hardware of the device.
- Quick to enable; fully customizable solutions can be set up in just a few weeks
- You supply your own image or we can develop for you
- Enables installation customization to be achieved on a per users/system basis; you determine what settings and applications are available to what types of user
- Fully compatible with Active Directory
- A solution with ADS integration can be provided in a recovery partition
Lenovo ADS improves the productivity and satisfaction of employees by enabling them to onboard new devices more quickly, and reduces your costs of using 3rd party providers or internal IT time.